Hi! My name is Emily. I live in New York City, I know a lot about making books (worked for 5 years in book publishing), I’m learning a lot about business (part-time studies at the Zicklin School of Business), I’m passionate and analytical about reforming education (I work as a Manager of Data and Operations at Teach for America), and I’m really interested in the Metrics of Social Impact. I believe that one of the most pressing issues for organizations with social missions and corporate organizations practicing CSR is how to gather, measure, and report data, both quantitative and qualitative, on the social impact of their actions and their dollars. I hope people can use this blog as a reference, and a meeting place to discuss this topic. Peace!
One response to “About”
October 2017 M T W T F S S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- @AroundTheNFL I love the podcast, but the disrespect for the "change the name" campaign hit close to home. What a disappointment. 2 days ago
- @AroundTheNFL The statement on the podcast today making fun of the "change the name" campaign against Washington was so uncalled for. WHY? 2 days ago
- You may see me at the World Series handing out championship gear thanks to @mastercard, @mlb & @lids. thiscouldbeyou2017.hscampaigns.com 5 days ago
- "Senators Strike Deal to Float Obamacare" via @Countable countable.us/articles/1272-… 5 days ago
- Just wrote to my reps through @Countable "Trump Decertifies Iran Nuclear Agreement" countable.us/articles/1257-… 1 week ago